A MOTLEY OBSESSION

Random thoughts from a makeup artist, mother and wife.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The MOST Amazing Primers I've Tried So Far! FTW!

Just came from the NARS counter today and discovered an amazing franchise called PRO PRIME. It is the most AMAZING of all primers I've tried in the market! I used two of the products and I'll let you know why.

Pro Prime Skin Smoothing Face Prep
The formulation is just amazing! It's a balm (though not sticky at all) in a convenient and pretty container. I used it on a lady who had (very) oily skin to prep. It instantly mattified her skin and left a smooth velvety finish. I only used my fingers to apply the product to her face and the results were instant. The visible lines on her face also lessened with the application of the product. Upon doing my research, the Skin Smoothing Face Prep held true to it's claims. And the best thing about it, is that you can use it over makeup to mattify select areas of the face to touch up. Believe me, I first observed the results and all the claims are true. I love it!


Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
It comes in a mascara-like container and has a doefoot applicator. I just used two swipes for my eye area and spread it with my fingers. At first I thought it was just an ordinary primer to smoothen the eye area. But when I met with a client four hours later, she complimented that my makeup looked as if I had just put it on! I used NARS Goldfinger eyeshadow, a golden yellow eyeshadow and the color just popped!
Later into the day I was delighted to see that the eyeshadow did not budge at all and was as pretty as I first placed it. The downside? I forgot to take a photo to prove it. So I'll take it to the Road Test again and prove to you that the stuff really works! Better yet, come down to the NARS counter at Rustans and try it out yourself. You'll be as amazed as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment