A MOTLEY OBSESSION

Random thoughts from a makeup artist, mother and wife.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Real Bride Cecille Roxas-Padecio - Creative Handicrafter

Ilie+Maricel
October 14, 2010
Preps & Reception: Amvel
Ceremony: Bamboo Organ, Las Pinas
Photo credits: Atty. Raymond Fortun
Flowers: Vatel Manila

I met Cel & Ilie at my very first bridal fair last year. She was introduced to me by Dylan of Vatel Manila/Mango Farm. I gave her a trail at the fair and upon completing the base, Ilie gave Cel a thumbs up! My call time was 3am and as Cel opened the door, we were both laughing at how we looked. She, as most brides, hardly had a wink of sleep. Had she not remained to be a friend, I would think she was out to sabotage me!

Thanks for trusting me to do your makeup on your wedding day. Here's to isaw at the Mango Farm!


Oh, did I ever mention that Cel hand made the invites, souvenirs, boutonnieres and all there is to craft for her wedding? She is now part of  Vatel Manila and their spin off company {etc} Handmade Goodness. Check out their site and the company led by my awesome friend Dylan.


No comments:

Post a Comment