A MOTLEY OBSESSION

Random thoughts from a makeup artist, mother and wife.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Real Bride Arian Trovela-Brania: The Bungisngis Bride

The first time I met Arian, I was completely comfortable. Her parents were very warm, accommodating and seemed younger than their years. The whole time we were doing makeup, we were exchanging stories about family, skin care and makeup. Arian is such a tiny girl and seemed like a walking ball of positivity. It was also at the trial where I scolded her about her skincare routine, or the lack thereof. Arian and I made a pact to work on her skin. I pointed out the things I was concerned about, what adjustments she had to make (like drinking more water) and to see a dermatologist. I would text her from time to time to check up on her skincare routine. The judgement day was her wedding day. Needless to say, Arian and I were successful in our mission to improve her skin condition. Aside from being just her makeup artist, I was very happy that she took my advice and has (hopefully) maintained the skincare habits. 
Super cute parents! <3

You can actually gauge from this shot that she has a tendency to be bungisngis!


Photos by Danielle Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment