A MOTLEY OBSESSION

Random thoughts from a makeup artist, mother and wife.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Real Bride Paula Bautista-Tongco: The Daddy's Girl

I met Paula at one of my bridal fairs. I knew from the start that she (like most brides) wanted her day to be perfect. When we talked about the rest of her wedding preps and suppliers, indeed she was working with the best ones. I am honored to have the chance to be a part of her team. Paula's wedding had a rustic, Filipino charm. Hacienda Isabella had a busy yet peaceful mood when my team arrived. I got to know Paula more on her wedding day. Like myself, she's Daddy's girl. Seeing her dad when we were doing the makeup made her eyes well up. We put music on to distract her from being too emotional but I made the mistake of choosing the wrong playlist - it got worse! Paula had to take a break from the pressure of the big day, and while she took I breather, I made sure that I just had dance music on. 

Beautiful wedding Paula, congratulations! :) 




Photos by Dino Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment