A MOTLEY OBSESSION

Random thoughts from a makeup artist, mother and wife.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Real Bride Ae Geli-Pastrana: The Hyphenate Architecht-Blogger

 I met Ae (pronounced as simply, "A")at a Clinique counter event for bloggers. I wanted to do her makeup at the event because I found her so beautiful. Mild mannered and unassuming, I knew she had the potential to look stunning. A few months down the road, I am pleasantly surprised to find an email from her, asking me to be her makeup artist for her wedding. This my friends, was a vision of mine, of Ae, that eventually came true.


Her demeanor reminds me of Katie Holmes. Do you see why? Awesome dress by Patty Eustaquio. Photos by Raena Abella. :)

P.S. She's also a beauty blogger, find the link to her blog here. See her posts on how we met here, her makeup trial here and her wedding here.

No comments:

Post a Comment